Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mustang Shelby Kr Im Tired Of Poeple Saying Mustang V6 Are Slow?

Im tired of poeple saying mustang v6 are slow? - mustang shelby kr

This happens when I say that I have a V6 Mustang haha, why not get gross, so I have Pople for the Mustang GT Mustang is no room to talk about why you then it could be a GT Mustang Bullitt Mustang Bullitt AA have been why not on time mach 1 haha hahaha, why is a Saleen Saleen is no reason why you do not also receive the fees Saleen with 450 hp, or why ddint aha get the Saleen with 550 hp, so you do not get the Saleen Mustang Shelby GT Shelby GT HAHA have msutang, why not the Mustang Shelby GT500 Mustang, why do not necessarily get the KR Mustang has ddint HAHA if Super Snake Mustang thoose tight upp alll cars are better than the stop makeing fun of my GT V6

5 comments:

Helmut said...

The six batters a car is not all bad day. For people like me, I'm glad you're here. I changed everything to get their hands on V6 Mustangs, are excellent sources of replacement organs, or if you have a V8 in exchange for an afternoon, I feel better to know the body is not twisted or rags before the exchange.

L H said...

Slow is relative - is slow compared to the V-8. It is fast compared to a Chevrolet Aveo. Get over it and grow - think of another stop, so that they affect. Please use the spell checker to the right to ask questions - that should make up to the end.

manny said...

Password SV T one day have his Mustang Cobra depend only a clone is still young to go to half a welding machine

Hawk said...

Obviously not as fast as a V8. The V8 has a power far more horses. But the V6 is certainly not slower.

jm said...

the V6 is not slow. I know someone who left a police officer in more than one occasion.

Post a Comment