Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Body Fat Country Why Does My Body Change Throughout The Day?

Why does my body change throughout the day? - body fat country

At night when I wake up and go look in the mirror my core muscles seem quite right. But when I go through my day if you start to be less well defined, and my stomach is a bit bigger. Prity I am sure it is because of the food we eat, but it's even more? I eat healthy, stay away from junk food (I hate ACUALLY) things and see how much they eat. I train every day (cross country) and my body is 18.7% fat. Thank you.

6 comments:

white cherries said...

It is a fact that he was in bed at night and then in the morning .. They have won more than 1 in height and your spine is perfectly straight ...
During the day, gravity pulls down ... and more "old fashioned" appear at the end of the day

It was a big question, of course!

I hope this helps love \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

Greg S said...

Well, it tells me something about your diet, what food you are eating during the night (after lunch) just right. What your body does all day is perfectly normal, it shows some people more than others (just genetics) If it really bothers you, you can easily follow a short distance races in the morning before eating, perhaps 30 minutes at a slightly faster pace . jogging It is not necessary if, as a good health.

hari prasad said...

carry

Oops your account has been suspe said...

I think I have OCD.

mithun jb said...

He believes there will be no change in the body when you eat, but there are certainly is.It the time of the morning, if you look closely, .. but in the course of the day in various work and tired This is the main reason ..

mithun jb said...

He believes there will be no change in the body when you eat, but there are certainly is.It the time of the morning, if you look closely, .. but in the course of the day in various work and tired This is the main reason ..

Post a Comment